Generally, I do not take returns!
….but there are conditions in which I might:
1. If you should ever encounter a problem with the original order or there is a clear defect in my handiwork, I will be happy to resolve the problem or give you a full refund +shipping upon return of the holster.
2. If the holster is returned and there is customer abuse, wear & tear, or it is used, I will not give you a return. The holster has to be brand new, as mailed, in the package, wrapping as originally sent.
3. If I choose to accept a return holster because you “do not like it”, then it has to be in brand new condition, is a resellable holster and not custom. As well, I reserve the right to refund only up to 75% to pay for the time and fees to resell the holster as a second.
4. All my holsters are CUSTOM made and do not qualify for a return unless there is a defect in workmanship, or I send you the wrong hand,color, model, etc.
1. I DO NOT guarantee brown tones/shades of brown color. I buy my leather from different locations and dye all my leather the same way. Interestingly, they come out differently after they have dried for a couple of days- which I never see becuase I mail my “packages” out freshly made. I figure it must be the different vegi tan processes by each tannery, or what the cows eat. I just can’t get it the same unless the leather comes from the same batch.
2. As a maker, I reserve the right to make adjustments to the design or to make a holster as I think best, Unless specifically defined with details and agreed upon in the beginning of the agreement. If a customer requests a specific holster “like” another design someone else makes, I reserve the right to make the design my own and it will not be a direct copy. If you see a picture of a certain type of holster and want a holster to be made in a similar design, please clarify. If you do not clarify or give detailed description of what you want, it will be made as I think it should be. If you don’t like it- I don’t offer a return/refund unless it meets some of the possibilities above.
Remember, generally I DO NOT take returns!