Generally, I do not take returns!
….but there are conditions in which I might:
1. If you should ever encounter a problem with the original order or there is a clear defect in my handiwork, I will be happy to resolve the problem or give you a full refund +shipping upon return of the holster.
2. If the holster is returned and there is customer abuse, wear & tear, or it is used, I will not give you a return. The holster has to be brand new, as mailed, in the package, wrapping as originally sent.
3. If I choose to accept a return holster because you “do not like it”, then it has to be in brand new condition, is a resellable holster and not custom. As well, I reserve the right to refund only up to 75% to pay for the time and fees to resell the holster as a second.
4. All my holsters are CUSTOM made and do not qualify for a return unless there is a defect in workmanship, or I send you the wrong hand,color, model, etc., therefore I do not offer a refund just because you don’t “like” it.
1. I DO NOT guarantee brown tones/shades of brown color. I buy my leather from different locations and dye all my leather the same way. Interestingly, they come out differently after they have dried for a couple of days- which I never see becuase I mail my “packages” out freshly made. I figure it must be the different vegi tan processes by each tannery, or what the cows eat. I just can’t get it the same unless the leather comes from the same batch.
2. As a maker, I reserve the right to make adjustments to the design or to make a holster as I think best, Unless specifically defined with details and agreed upon in the beginning of the agreement. If a customer requests a specific holster “like” another design someone else makes, I reserve the right to make the design my own and it will not be a direct copy. If you see a picture of a certain type of holster and want a holster to be made in a similar design, please clarify. If you do not clarify or give detailed description of what you want, it will be made as I think it should be. If you don’t like it- I don’t offer a return/refund unless it meets some of the possibilities above.
Remember, generally I DO NOT take returns!
1. My Holsters arrive brand new to the customer. That is, they go out in the mail having just been completed and still wet with oil, mink oil, etc. Brand new on my end. Unused, except before they are mailed every pistol has the correct pistol shoved into the holster to make sure it is a perfect fit. When it arrives at its new home, the owner should expect something that looks brand new and almost void of any pistol shape.
2. DO NOT WORRY! if you think the pistol is too tight, it’s not. Leather is skin and stretches. My holsters come oiled and need to be oiled over time after use. They are not dry nor vacuum formed. My holsters shape to the pistol with use and time, therefore expect the pistol to be tight even overly tight at first. RELAX, over time, the leather will shape to the pistol, dry out and be form fitted to your individual pistol like no other holster you have ever had. The IWB holsters may be hard to draw or the holster may come out of the pants at first but after stretching and use, the holster will work just fine. The leather has not stretched to fit the pistol correctly and is tight not allowing it to draw easily at first.
3. There is always the possibility your holster got mixed up in the shuffle during mail call and you received the completely wrong holster. If that happens, just give me a call and we’ll take care of you. BUT, as for the fit of the holster for your specific pistol, IT is custom fitted through the whole process and has had the pistol in the holster before during and after, the stitching… so I know it fits. It’s just the finishing process is unique so i don’t take the time to let the holster dry for days and then mail it to the customer prefitted. It is mailed to you wet (or dry by then) and you need to take your pistol and SHOVE it in there for its …first time. It’s should be completely your pleasure to fit and wear in/out your holster.
4. All leather products can bleed dye. We do our best to seal all leather products to prevent “bleeding” from occurring, but each buyer is taking that chance that an accident my occur and for whatever reason, the leather product may stain your clothing or something else.